Dumbbell Shrugs are a great exercise for strengthening the trapezius, upper back and neck muscles. You can incorporate the dumbbell shrug into your back workout, shoulder workout or upper-body workout.
How to Do Dumbbell Shrugs
- Start with dumbbells in your hand, and arms at your side, raise your shoulders straight upwards.
- Keep your arms, and your upper body straight as you shrug
- Slowly return to the start position and repeat
- Dropping your chin towards your chest
- Making a circular motion with your shoulders