We have done many top list posts, but we were looking forward to the Best Supplement Companies the most. So how do we evaluate who is the best? Well, number one, we have to carry the product line. This is based mostly on feedback from customers who frequent our store or give us feedback from online purchases. We obviously would not include companies that we do not sell their products.
We thought long and hard about who would be the top company for the year. Check out our list below:
1. Magnum Nutraceuticals is a very complete supplement company. They have protein, bcaas, Test boosters, stacks that work together in harmony to help you achieve your goals. We think they have three of the best supplements in their respective categories. Fixation is one of the best joint care supps on the market. Their quattro protein is very unique as it contains 4 types of protein isolate. We also think their test booster Thrust, is one of the best and most complete on the market. An amazing company that offers quantity AND quality.
2. Beverly International is very much like Magnum and almost got our top spot for best supplement company of 2017. Beverly has been around since 1967 and has one of the largest followings in the supplement industry. They have a wide variety of supplements that have quality in every bottle. Their UMP Protein is one of the most delicious you will ever taste and their creatine is top notch.
3. Insane Labz is a company that has a lot of unique and fun supplements. This is not a complete supplement line by any means, but they have a lot of products that fill niches and they have ingredients that no one else offers. Too bad they do not allow their products to be sold on third party websites. Read more here on Insane Labz.
4. Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals is a no nonsense company. Their supplements do not pull any punches and are some of the best on the market. Hi Tech's Mesomorph is one of the best pre-workouts on the market, and Stimerex remains one of the best fat loss supplements to date. Their willingness to put tons of money into R&D to make sure their products are effective is beyond compare. This also goes for companies under the Hi Tech Umbrella such as APS and Prime Nutrition.
5. Repp Sports may be new to the game, but they certainly started with a bang. Introducing their pre workout reactr which is an amazing DMHA based powerhouse was a good start. Then, our best selling weight loss pill, Raze is one of the best supplements (in our opinion) to ever be released. Not to mention they have a great PCT, Anti Estrogen and Phenibut supplement. They are only getting started...
6. Nutrakey is a supplement company that makes some of the best raw ingredients on the market. Add to this, they are always reasonably priced and you have a sure fire supplement of the year company.
These are our choices for 2017 supplement companies of the year.