This simple and delicious recipe for Protolyte overnight oats is perfect for those who have little time in the morning to eat a healthy breakfast. This recipe will create a wonderful tasting morning meal with protein and slow burning carbs to ramp up your metabolism and keep you satisfied. For your convenience, we also sell Protolyte Protein.
Protolyte Overnight Oats Recipe
- One clean jar with lid
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 scoop Protolyte 100% Whey Isolate Protein – Vanilla Cake Batter (or any flavor)
- 1 Tbls of white or dark chia seeds (optional, but awesome)
- 1 cup of milk (eg. soy milk, almond milk)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon and/or other spices I.e nutmeg
- Some slices of fruit (again, any are possible. Well, maybe not avocado. Or tomato.)
- All sorts of fresh or frozen berries
- Mix Oats, Chia seeds, Protolyte Protein and milk in bowl.
- Add Cinnamon
- Stir really well
- Add fruit if desired
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
If you prefer video, you are in luck! We made one just for you…